The NKJV Dake Bible has all the same notes—around 35,000, and they've been updated to reflect the modern language of the NKJV. You'll find the same references—at least half a million—and the same outline headings—try 9,000! What's more, enhancements have been made to make the thousands of study notes easier to locate.
The NKJV remains true to the tradition of the original King James Version (KJV), which has been faithfully preserving the Word of God for more than 400 years. The goal of the NKJV translators has not been innovation, but rather a desire to “unlock“ for modern readers the “spiritual treasures found especially in the Authorized Version of the Holy Scriptures”.
- New King James Version (NKJV)
- New layout with 2 columns for NKJV text and 3 columns for study notes
- New Full-color maps
- Enhanced Concordance
- Updated commentary notes reflecting the modern language of the NKJV
- Symbols marking prophetic passages
- Symbols marking promises, commands and messages from God
- Bible character studies
- Summaries of each book of the Old and New Testaments
- Greek and Hebrew word studies
- Bible dictionary
- Handbook of Bible topics
- Words of Jesus in red
- Complete Bible outlines
- Dispensational Plan of God
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- 9-point text size for NKJV
- 7-point text size for commentary notes
- 9.50" x 7.50" x 1.75"
WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
PHONE: 1 (702)-998-7882
We are available to assist you when you need it. If you have any doubts or need to reach out to us, simply CONTACT US directly through either a phone call or an email.
FREE US SHIPPING ABOVE $150
Please check our SHIPPING POLICY for details on order delivery times and more.
At Simply Uncaged, we believe that our value is based upon our customer's satisfaction, that's why we make sure that you, as the customer, are 100% satisfied with the quality of our customer attention and the quality of our items. Give us a call for us to assist you.
God Bless You!! Be Simply Uncaged
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.