See over 2,000 years of Christian church history at a glance with this fold-out timeline of Christianity. Imagine having a Basic Church history timeline at your fingertips that can easily fit inside most Bible covers!
Not all study Bibles include timelines and when they do they are often in the back, making them hard to quickly reference. Typically, these timelines only cover through the Apostle Paul and John's ministries, leaving many wondering: What happened next? Imagine having a slimline timeline that covers over 250 people (from Martin Luther to Tyndale) and events from the time of Jesus' birth through modern-day!
4 Key Features at Your Fingertips:
• Quick and Simple. This fold-out timeline covers over 250 key people and events from church history, beginning with Jesus to modern-day.
• Easy-to-Use Graphic Icons. Spot key information a glance with this pamphlet's graphic icons that label key people, key events, major Bible development, church councils, and more.
• Easy-to-Read. Includes larger print and features full-color pictures, including a map showing the expansion of Christianity.
• Loaded with fascinating facts that will add depth to any Bible study, such as: John was the ONLY disciple to die a natural death.
It is more than a Bible timeline. Covering everyone from Jesus and Paul to Martin Luther and Augustine, it provides an easy-to-follow overview of key dates, events, and leaders throughout Bible AND church history. This easy-to-follow slimline pamphlet is filled with full-color illustrations and photographs. Enjoy having this slim line pamphlet that can easily be pulled out and conveniently referenced (without having to flip back and forth). Easily fits in most Bible covers. There is no better timeline of basic church history for Bible studies, Sunday schools, and small groups!
Find Out Fascinating Facts That Will Add Depth to Your Bible Study:
• The Wycliffe Bible, the first Bible to be completed, was done in 1382
• One of the earliest Christian church buildings was built at Corinth in 50 AD
• Seventh-Day Adventism, Christian Science, and Jehovah's Witnesses were all established within 8 years of each other. Mormonism was founded less than 30 years earlier.
This Basic Church History Time Line Covers Every Major Event in Christian History
From the birth of Jesus Christ to the latest statistics on global Christianity from 2015, cover every essential event of the Christian church from 1 AD to present day. This Basic Church History Time Line provides key dates, events, and leaders from throughout Christian History like the Apostle Paul, Johannes Gutenberg, John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and so much more! Gain a new perspective on Christian church history when you see the comparisons with major eras over the centuries like:
• AD 1-100: Life of Jesus and the Early Church
• AD 1500-1600: Rise of Protestantism, Age of Exploration, Puritanism
• AD 1700-1800: Great Awakening, Political and Social Unrest
• AD 2000-Present: Information Age, Globalization
• and much more!
Perfect for individual use, Bible studies, new believer's classes, church giveaways, or to keep in your Bible to reference when someone has a question. Fits inside most Bibles covers. Size: 8.5 x 5.5 inches, full color, glossy coating. Folds out to 38 inches. Fits in a Bible cover.
Pamphlet: 14 pages
Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches
Item Weight: 11.2 ounces