Do you feel guilty when setting a boundary for yourself? Do you say yes when you should say no? Are you afraid of angering others and therefore feel compelled to always give in? Rooted in Scripture and packed with practical applications, June Hunt's Boundaries shows you how to identify, establish, and maintain healthy boundaries.
In Boundaries: How to Set Them How to Keep Them, you will discover:
• How burdens are lifted with boundaries
• 6 biblical guidelines for setting boundaries
• How to identify and reestablish broken boundaries
• How to communicate boundary changes in marriage, friendships, the workplace, ministry, and with your children
• How to overcome false feelings of guilt and obligation
This easy-to-read guide is filled with frequently asked questions, simple explanations, relatable stories, and biblical solutions based on June Hunt's decades of ministry and counseling experience. It follows the same quick-guide format that has led to the Hope for the Heart series' success as a trusted source (Over 1 million copies sold).
A Christian Guide to Boundaries and Relationships
Are you feeling stretched beyond your limits? Do you think everyone's needs are yours to meet? If so, you need boundaries! From relevant Scriptures to memorize, to God's ordained boundaries for us (with verses!), enjoy seeing the practical advice and biblical support side-by-side!
4 Key Features of June Hunt's Boundaries Quick-Guide Resource
1. Easy-to-Read. Provides solid information laid out in simple overviews, bullet points, and charts that serve up everything you need to know at a glance:
• Key Terms and Definitions: personal, moral, and physical boundaries etc.
• Outlines and Characteristics: root causes and indicators of bad boundaries
• Steps to Solution: building and communicating boundaries, responding to crossed boundaries
• And more!
2. Bible-Based. Discover more information and practical solutions straight from the Bible. Get helpful references and verses alongside the step-by-step tips from June Hunt's decades of experience in counseling!
3. Practical. Boundaries features key Scripture verses as well as compassionate and non-preachy counseling insights to help practically apply its message to your life. From read-aloud prayers to building your own personalized plan for boundaries, enjoy having dozens of actionable steps that you can start today!
4. Relevant. Unlike other books on boundaries, this Hope for the Heart quick guide is laid out in an easy-to-follow format with key principles straight from the Word of God. Relevant Scriptures are outlined and formatted to clearly give you a step-by-step roadmap to help you build and keep boundaries that will restore and refresh your relationships!
About the Author
June Hunt is a biblical counselor whose award-winning radio program Hope for the Heart is heard on nearly 900 radio outlets around the world. For more than 25 years, she has counseled people, offering them hope for today's problems. June has helped many people with emotional, relational, and spiritual problems experience God's love through biblical hope and practical advice.
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Dimensions: 4 x 0.1 x 6.8 inches
- Language: English
2300 North Rainbow Boulevard Suite 118 Las Vegas, Nevada
ABOUT OUR FAMILY SHOP IN VEGAS
Our Gift Shop is known Worldwide for our Personalized gifts, customizable wood pieces, and poems. We are proud to be the highest-ranked Shop in town on all Social Media and Online Platforms, incorporated in the City of Las Vegas on the famous Rainbow Boulevard.
Simply Uncaged is a Well, where people can come and drink the Living Water. We are a refuge for those who are thirsty, who are hungry for His word, who have strayed and who needs their candle to be relit again, who needs to fellowship with those who are equally yoked.
Simply Uncaged Gift Store is independently-family owned and operated, whose mission is to provide biblically sound products that bring renewing of the mind. For Jesus said, "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
PHONE: 1 (702)-998-7882
We are available to assist you when you need it. If you have any doubts or need to reach out to us, simply CONTACT US directly through either a phone call or an email.
FREE US SHIPPING ABOVE $75
Please check our SHIPPING POLICY for details on order delivery times and more.
At Simply Uncaged, we believe that our value is based upon our customer's satisfaction, that's why we make sure that you, as the customer, are 100% satisfied with the quality of our customer attention and the quality of our items. Give us a call for us to assist you.
God Bless You!! Be Simply Uncaged
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
We have 1,000’s of items at our in-store inventory that is not listed online. Therefore please call us at (702)-998-7882 during regular business hours to check on our product availability, suggestions, and details. We have a member on staff to assist you with any questions.
If you live or are visiting Vegas, we look forward to meeting you.