Heirloom-quality features distinguish this hardcover journal, giving it the look of an exotic rare book. The covers resemble burled leather with gold-foiled text (Jeremiah 29:11-13) and design elements on the front, back and spine; gold ornamental metallic corners and gold gilt-edged pages contribute to the impression of embellished antiquity. Inside are beautifully printed, lined pages with Scripture footers, an attached ribbon page marker and a presentation page for gift giving. A lay-flat binding provides effortless writing from the start.
• DURABLE NOTEBOOK w/ZIPPER: Flexcover notebook made of man-made material that looks, feels and wears like real leather. Durable to withstand daily wear and tear. Zipper closure keeps contents protected from the elements.
• THICK PAPER w/RIBBON MARKER: Minimizes bleed through from most pens. 336-lined pages. Colorful satin ribbon marker keeps your place.
• STYLISH BROWN JOURNAL: Brown debossed design with Bible verse reference from Jeremiah 29:11 "For I Know the plans I have for you declares the Lord..." on cover.
• SCRIPTURE ENCOURAGEMENT: Journaling is therapeutic and with a Bible verse on each page to bring hope and encouragement to your day, you will be inspired and encouraged each time you reflect and use your notebook journal to record thoughts.
• CONVENIENT SIZE: At just under 6.5" x 8.75", easily tuck the notebook for journaling into purse, backpack, tote bag or briefcase. Presentation page for gift giving.
Weight: 1.3 pounds
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches
Color: Brown - The Plans #2