--->NOTICE: If no selection is made for Personalization Type and/or Font Type, we will use our best discretion and select for you.
The Ultimate Reference Bible.
The Bible is a collection of 66 books written over a long period of time by numerous authors, but it is still the one and only Word of God. The Open Bible's tried-and-true comprehensive reference system allows for simple travel through the interwoven themes and lessons in Scripture. An grasp of context and themes from beginning to end is provided via book introductions and summaries, which enhance your study.
- Clear and readable 9-Point NIV Comfort Print
- Dimensions: 9.625 x 6.75 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Words of Jesus Christ in Red
- Easy-to-navigate Topical Index displays the connections
- between 8,000-plus names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
- Interactive book introductions and outlines providing historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
- Visual Survey of the Bible illustrates an easy-to-follow diagram of Scripture
- Extensive NIV Concordance
- How to Study the Bible
- The Scarlet Thread of Redemption
- Harmony of the Gospels chart
- Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ
- The Miracles of Jesus Christ
- The Parables of Jesus Christ
- Teachings and Illustrations of Christ
- Guide to Christian Workers
- Laws of the Bible
- One-year reading plan
- Full-color maps