The KJVER(R) Bible uses the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus--Received Text--rather than the revised 1881 Greek and Hebrew text). While some of the language of the KJVER(R) has been updated for the modern reader, it still contains the phrases and words that you grew up with and perhaps even memorized.
There are many distinctive features and resources in this KJVER(R) Sword Bible:
• Words of God highlighted in red in the Old Testament
• Words of Jesus highlighted in red in the New Testament
• Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse
• Archaic or obsolete words replaced with their modern equivalents
• Dictionary/concordance and maps
• Ten point, regular print type size