--->NOTICE: This Bible CANNOT be Laser Engraved. If no selection is made for Font Type, we will use our best discretion and select for you.
Study the Bible with one of America's greatest theologians.
Helping people know and understand the Bible was Charles Ryrie's life's work; it included church service, university professorships, and-most significantly-his role as the Systematic Theology Chair at Dallas Theological Seminary. In a single, potent work, The Ryrie Study Bible captures this lifetime of biblical knowledge.
The Ryrie Study Bible has sold more than 2.6 million copies since it was first released in 1978, offering many Bible readers a better understanding of "the greatest of books." It is a one-stop shop for all Bible study requirements and is available in a variety of versions. It also includes more than 10,000 of Dr. Ryrie's explanatory comments.
• Text Size: 9 Point
• Note Size: 7 Point
• Dimensions: 9.75 x 6.75 x 1.75 inches
• Weight: 3 pounds 11 ounces
• Complete King James Version Bible
• A Synopsis of Bible Doctrine
• The Inspiration of the Bible
• Understanding the Bible
• How We Got Our Bible
• The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
• Archeology and the Bible
• A Brief Survey of Church History
• In-text graphics, including maps, charts, timelines, and diagrams
• Book outlines
• Extensive cross-references
• Expanded topical index
• Comprehensive concordance
• Detailed introduction to each book
• Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and the Gospels
• All-new 16 pages of full-color maps
• 8-page historical timeline
• Daily Bible reading plan
• Thinner: 20% fewer pages than older versions
• Wide margins for better notetaking
• Words of Christ in red
• Presentation page
• Ribbon marker
• Gold gilded page edges
• Two-column format