What are the best characteristics of a faithful friend?
Reading from the book of Daniel Chapter 3, these are 4 characteristics we have found and notes we have written about Daniel friends' Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego:
1.) They had faith & fear for God.
- They decided to obey the True God and not the false god whom everyone was being taught to worship.
- They believed in their God who will deliver them through the fire and the accusations from people.
- A person with a true heart for God will not fear when heat comes.
2.) They were willing to endure difficult situations.
- They pressed forward through a season when their faith was being tested.
- They had a loyal heart and a willing mind for God.
3.) Unity even through hardships.
- They did not give up on God and their relationship with each other.
- Trials not just made their faith stronger but made their friendship together stronger.
4.) Their obedience to God leads to fruitfulness.
- Humility before God leads to promotion.
- Their boldness in faith leads people to trust and follow their God.
Gift a personalized Bible to a loved one this season!